Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm on a Roll!


 

 
This piece uses the same basic outline as many of my Zentangle® tiles, but I think using different strings and tangles really changes the feel. This is definitely not a corset!




And this one is mother's favorite of my Zentangle® tiles. Thanks, Mrs. Nonquist (pen name)!














Maybe these shapes ARE related to corsets, in a way.  I think these Zentangle® tiles represent my "creative core," somehow.


 And here's a new tangle for you to try.  My inspiration for tangle patterns usually comes from things I've seen, but this one seemed to come to me quite literally one step at a time, like a cartoonist not knowing what's going to happen in the next panel frame....

Well, as my husband would say, "I think I'm past my pull date!" 
(In other words, time for bed. )

Pleasant dreams to one and all!

No comments: